Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Taking procrastination to a new level

I am supposed to be writing a paper right now. This paper was originally due a month ago. A small apartment fire in my building that forced me to move out for a few days allowed me to postpone the paper's due date. It was really quite a lucky event, because I had made no progress on the paper when the fire happened, and the fire didn't affect our apartment in the least.

Even with the postponement, I have still made no progress on the paper. And when days are counting down (T-6 days until it is due), I have decided to create a blog instead. The procrastinating has become that bad. Before it was just "celebrating Christmas" or "road tripping to the Fiesta Bowl". I have actually stooped to setting up my laptop and typing... just not about FDA Law.

On the upside, Boyfriend Matt is cooking a dinner tonight. You would think I would get used to this after two years. He cooks dinner a few times a week, but every dinner still seems like a special treat. The menu tonight: Cajun rubbed filet of sole, brown rice and asparagus with orange sauce, followed by ice cream, the return of Gilmore Girls, and a trip to Live at PJ's to celebrate our friend Adrienne's birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home