Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life

Things here have been busy; at times, a little too busy. Last week was my second week of work, which at times went very well and was at times incredibly stressful. I guess that's what expected in a new, hard job, eh?

Matt's dad, who has been ill for more than a year, is now gravely ill and Matt is out in Boston with him and the rest of their family. I wish I were there, but as I just started work two and a half weeks ago, I'm not really able to take an indefinite amount of time off to go be with them. I hope to visit this weekend. In the meantime, I'm trying to do as much as I can around here to help out. I feel a bit impotent.

Fun stuff has happened, too: Bethany and Eric visiting from Iowa, a housewarming at Heather's, an afternoon watching football with Adrienne and more football at Erin's, drinks with girlfriends, and Sangria at Matisse with many.

So that's what's happening here. What's happening out there?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt's father passed away..funeral was today, 9-28-07. Send condoloences to Steph & Matt, memorials to the American Cancer Foundation.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home