Thursday, January 12, 2006

Another day, another run

Last night *I* made dinner (an all too-rare occurence) for Boyfriend Matt, Roommate Jenny and Meredith - just salad and chicken stir fry with brown rice. It wasn't bad, but Jenny and I both found ourselves craving sweets by the time we settled in to watch Sex and the City at ten.

Today's run will be a three miler. My legs are shockingly sore from a mere two mile run yesterday, so I hope that I survive. At least the weather is gorgeous. Also, current status of paper: now on my fifth page (only ten more to go!).

A note: the title of this blog, 'UnaMusings', is not a goal or anything. I'm just not good at being funny. So my musings will probably be, well, unamusing. They certainly won't be laugh out loud funny, unless I contract out to Matt or Pearsall or someone to write my entries for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for inviting me to view your blog :) I really enjoyed your pictures of the road trip!
cheers
B

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home