Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nike + iPod

I got myself an iPod today, which I'm pretty excited about. I borrowed Matt's for my run this morning and realized how much more fun I have during a run when I have the right music on.

Now I'm curious about the Nike + iPod shoes. I can't quite figure out what these things do. Does anyone out there have them? Do you like them? I thought it played different music based on your speed... but I can't figure that out by googling. It seems that maybe it just reports your workout results?

Comments appreciated!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Nike+iPod shoes actually don't do anything besides hold the little sensor. I wouldn't recommend getting those shoes. Instead, I use these http://www.switcheasy.com/products/runaway.htm

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home