Monday, March 17, 2008

Relaxing at home

Matt and I went to Kate and Austin's wedding this weekend and had a great time. Kate looked lovely. We got to meet many of the couple's other friends, who were all terrific. I guess that speaks highly of them! I got to spend time with Kate and her bridesmaids, and Matt spent the day hanging out with a few of my close college friends. What fun.

Unfortunately, Matt has been a bit sick since the wedding, and I think I might be coming down with the same time: congestion and a major headache. So we're hanging out at home, installing our new desktop computer and working on our budget. It sounds so grown up and boring when I type it out, but it's actually a nice evening.

A couple of pictures:

The wedding party in the basilica.

The cats in a compromising position... or, in the middle of a fight. I think it looks like a photographer caught a famous person and a waitress or janitor or something in flagrante. Prop Joe, the darker one, is the celebrity. He's upset about the picture snapping and trying to hide his face. Dr. T, the lighter one, is just happy and dreamy and pretty darn proud about bagging a celebrity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

the picture of your cats is too funny! And I think all your dresses looked so lovely with Kate's...what a beautiful wedding!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home