Sunday, December 30, 2007

Grr....

When I sleep in too late in the mornings, I wake up one of three ways:

1) The cats are meowing, because they want out of the "cat room" (read: spare bedroom) where they sleep at night,
2) I have to use the bathroom, or
3) I'm hungry.

Yes, I sometimes wake up to stomach growls. When I get up one of my first thoughts is eating breakfast, because my stomach aches and makes grumbly noises. Matt thinks this is crazy, and when he gets up, he actually can't imagine eating. So I wonder: is it weird to wake up hungry? Does this happen to anyone else out there?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wake up and i think, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheerios

11:59 PM  
Blogger Janine said...

Heck yeah it happens! It happens to me, to Kyle, and to Cooper (my dog). Coffee and food: two necessities in the morning....at least for the people in the house.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I know you posted this awhile ago, but I definitely wake up hungry. Especially if I've been drinking and eating late a night the night before, which doesn't really make sense. My only guess is my stomach went into overtime digestion to get rid of the nachos I had at 1am and as a result left me really hungry.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home