Monday, January 16, 2006

A long, long, long run

Well, okay, the run really wasn't that long. And it was really, really slow. But I can't remember the last time I ran four miles, and I couldn't be more proud of Adrienne and me!

Dinner with Boyfriend Matt, Josh and Nicole at Pacific Rim last night was delicious, though I'm not sure if it was worth the high prices. We were pleased to find that the menu had cheap bottles of wine (as low as $24 or so - cheaper than the entrees!) and split a good bottle of sauvignon blanc that went quite well with my yellowtail hamachi. The six short plays we saw were pretty good. It included plays by a lot of modern playwrights like Alan Ball, and the actors were certainly enthusiastic. All in all, it was a great evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home