Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Relaxation at its finest

4 p.m. yesterday marked the end of finals! Since then, I have been relaxing in an absolutely indulgent fashion. Mary, Meredith and I met at Rush Street for half price wine and tapas and a ton of girly chatter. After dinner, we headed over to the spa to enjoy pedicures. This was only my second pedicure - it's quite a treat! The paraffin wax thingy that they did was especially cool. We went from pedicures over to Mary's house, where we met up with our better halves ;-) and watched Match Point, a recent Woody Allen movie. It was extremely different from any other Woody Allen movie I've seen. A bit disturbing but enjoyable as well. While at Mary's, we ate a ton of ice cream and shared a bottle of champagne.

I didn't get to sleep in this morning, but that was okay. Instead I went on a run, ran a few errands, got a new pair of flip flops, did some cleaning, and started cooking for our Asian-themed final dinner group tonight. Mary and Jeremy are leaving for Seattle at the end of the month - hopefully the food we make will make for a delicious send-off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home