Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Shoes Move in Mysterious Ways

Matt and I discovered a mysterious pair of shoes in our apartment. The shoes are size 11 grey Keens. They look nice. Relatively new. They don't belong to me or Matt. So the question is: where did they come from?

Matt's convinced I've taken a lover who had to jump out the window when Matt unexpectedly came home, leaving his shoes by the door. I was convinced someone left them here - but who? We contacted all of the menfolk who were around the apartment last week. No one is missing shoes. Did someone in the building stop by to ask us a question, take off their shoes and then leave in their socks? Or did someone put on a pair of Matt's shoes by mistake (his are a size 10 1/2)? If so, which pair is missing? We haven't figured it out yet.


If these shoes belong to any of you out there, please let us know, and we'll return them to their rightful owner. How did this happen??

In other shoe news, I finally listened to Stacey from What Not to Wear and purchased myself a pair of fashionable peep-toe shoes from Ann Taylor (using a Christmas gift certificate from my dad).


Aren't they cute?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Shoes looks fine....I too got a pair of josef seibel shoes from my father as a christmas gift...

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home