Monday, February 20, 2006

Useful running tool

I can't say enough about the wonderfulness that is the Gmap Pedometer. This is the perfect tool for runners, bikers or curious people who wonder how far they walk or drive every day. It has allowed Adrienne and I to plan our running routes perfectly. Instead of running and guessing our mileage, we're able to pick our favorite neighborhoods and routes beforehand, and we can rest assured that we'll run exactly as far as we should. I should also thank Cam, who introduced the site to me! Hope y'all enjoy it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goat said...

Just make sure you're using English units. I was using another site when I was marathon training and it defaulted to metric. Stupid rest of the world. Why don't they change?

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home