Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sore!

I attended my second-to-last rock climbing class yesterday. I was partnered with a guy who didn't seem to want to climb at all, so I spent a lot of time on the wall. This made for a few great accomplishments and incredibly sore muscles today. Amrita, Adrienne and I are heading back this afternoon to give our routes another try!

Matt, Josh, Nicole and I spent Saturday evening at Gratzi. We had mussels and some cheeses for an appetizer. Josh and I both had their pasta of the day, which was noodles in cream sauce with proscuitto; Matt had pasta with sausage in a red sauce. Both were pretty good but quite simple. Nicole had a delicious tuna with a fried risotto cake, but when she got sick later that night we had to re-evaluate whether the dish was "fantastic" or "improperly cooked". For dessert we tried the cannoli and the tiramisu, both of which were yummy. Overall verdict: not bad, but there are better places to spend your money (and your Saturday night!).

You may not see many posts over the next few days, as Matt and I will be gearing up to prepare for Saturday night's birthday party. This means many trips to the grocery store, preparing pepitos, quesadillas, tamalitos, purchasing alcohol and figuring out logistics in general. If we missed you on the evite, drop me a line and come by on Saturday night, my place, anytime after 8:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home