Thursday, January 26, 2006

Red hot lunchers

Boyfriend Matt and I checked another restaurant off of our list today by grabbing lunch at Red Hot Lovers. We both had Coney Dogs (hot dogs smothered in chili and onions) that were pretty darn good. We even sat at the counter, something I haven't done in years.

Last night Mary and I studied, ate a Pizzalato pizza and watched a lot of television. Mary rented the first season of Lost and we originally intended to start watching that. I have a ton of friends that are hooked on this show. People are always chatting about how great it is. Unfortunately, Mary and I just couldn't do it. After watching the first hour of the premiere, which was filled with dead bodies and constant foreboding music, we couldn't handle it. We gave up Lost (though I think our significant others would both enjoy the show). Instead, we tuned in to Project Runway, a show neither of us had seen before. Now that was what we were looking for. Flamboyant designers. Big furry hats. Funny gay guys. Catfights over models. "I'm sorry, but the talk doesn't match the dress." Smoking hot Heidi Klum. It was great, and I'm officially hooked.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, I love project runway, I watch it everyweek! Drama drama drama, it is so much fun!

bethany

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. i love my sudoku puzzle book you got me, thanks!
B

5:18 PM  
Blogger Goat said...

Oh, you can't give up after the premier! The best is yet to come! Sure, the first few episodes are a little gruesome at times, but I assure you that the deaths tail off exponentially as the season goes on. And since I know you went to math camp as a kid, I know you know what I'm saying.

Although, I must say that Lost has taken a turn this season. Episodes have become lame and have lead nowhere (especially this week).

As for the Project Runway show, I think I saw that with Ginger last time she was in town. One of the producers/grunts most definitely stole a form from one designer and put it in another's area. Much drama ensued.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home