Monday, January 23, 2006

Rock climbing begins today!

Boyfriend Matt and I finally received Season 4 of the Shield from Netflix, and thanks to understanding Roommate Jenny we were able to watch four episodes yesterday as Matt prepared his chili for Danny and Nick's Playoff Chili Cook-Off. I watched the first game with the gang; we feasted on six (yes, six! or was it seven?) different chilis. At the end of the day, Matt was decreed the champion, eeking out a victory over Danny's dish.

Today will be a busy day, with classes and meetings straight through until 3:30, after which Adrienne and I will attend our very first rock climbing class at the IM building until 6. Later tonight the Kristens, Anya and Lisa are coming over for dinner. I can't wait to see them (for the first time this semester!) and to relax the evening away. Will post again soon... if my arms haven't fallen off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home