Saturday, January 21, 2006

Dream car day

Last night's dinner was quite yummy, though the best part of it was getting to catch up with Mary, Jeremy, Meredith and Alex over bottles of wine (and an oddly flavored root liquor). We played a game of Trivial Pursuit: Pop Culture. Meredith/Jeremy were asleep/drunk by the end of the game, but Matt/Alex and Mary/me fought tooth and nail. We each had all the pie pieces, but Matt and Alex landed in the final circle first and won the game with the answer "Girls Gone Wild".


Today Matt and I headed out to the North American Internatial Auto Show in Detroit, which helped me identify many a dream car. We both loved the Lexus LS 460 and the new hybrid Toyota Camry, and I am currently imagining myself in a red convertible Mini Cooper. Absolutely adorable. After a couple of hours of wandering in the incredibly crowded Cobo Hall, I started feeling a bit off, so we sadly skipped our dinner date with Janine and Kyle to come home, nap and relax. Now, time for ordering some Thai food and crashing on the sofa to watch the end of Season 1 of the Amazing Race and Season 4 of the Shield. Thank you, Netflix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home