Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Girls night in

Tonight Boyfriend Matt is generously taking my shift at the front desk (in part to fund his spring break trip to Vegas with the boys) and I'm headed over to Mary's to eat pizza, study (maybe "study") and watch a movie or even just some crappy tv. I can't wait. :-)

Adrienne and I had a successful 3.5 run despite the fact that we were forced to battle rain, sleet, snow and driving winds. We are now just over two weeks into our twelve week training program. Thanks to this blog and our spreading the word, people are actually coming up to us and asking "How's your running going?" or saying "I saw you running the other day!". Thanks for the supportive peer pressure, folks. Your comments keep us on track - at least part of the reason I keep running is because I'd be too embarassed to respond, "Uhh... we quit".

Also: three cheers to Scott, who basically wrote the proper code to get the links posted to your left.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the include the most insane of the Notre Dame blogs, NDChooChoo.blogspot.com!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home