Saturday, February 11, 2006

Relaxing day

Last night Boyfriend Matt and I hosted a delicious Southern themed dinner party; Meredith/Alex and Mary/Jeremy were in attendance. Mary and Jeremy brought a fantastic bourbon peach cobbler. Alex and Meredith came with delicious collard greens. Matt and I made a huge pitcher of mint juleps and fried chicken with a pecan crust. Yum!

Today I ignored all of the work I should have done. I slept in. Went to the mall and bought the pasta attachment for my beloved red Kitchenaid mixer. During the afternoon, Matt and I sat around watching the Olympics, making pot stickers and butternut squash ravioli. I hope to do a little work between now and dinner at Gratzi with Burns and Nicole. All in all: a relaxing, rejeuvenating day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home