Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tagged!

I kept reading people say they had been "tagged". Now I join the ranks. Thanks, Janine.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Vinyl welder at my dad’s company, Waterloo Tent and Tarp
2. Resident assistant in Lewis Hall at the University of Notre Dame
3. Summer intern in administration at the Children’s Hospital in Buffalo
4. Maintainer of coffee in Notre Dame Faculty Lounge in London, England

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Father of the Bride
2. Dirty Work
3. American Beauty
4. The Parent Trap (new edition)

Four places I have lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Highland Park, MI
3. Washington, DC
4. London

Five tv shows I love to watch:
1. The Amazing Race
2. The Apprentice
3. Gilmore Girls
4. The O.C.
5. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Five places I have been on vacation:
1. Warsaw and Poznan, Poland
2. Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary
3. Napa Valley, CA4. Traverse City, MI
5. Southern France and Italy

Four websites I visit daily:
1. CNN.com
2. Television Without Pity
3. Google
4. LexisNexis

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Broccoli
3. Cheese
4. Bacon

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Napa Valley, CA
2. St. Louis, MO visiting Meg!
3. Iowa City, IA visiting Bethany and Jill
4. London

Four friends I am tagging:
1. Boyfriend Matt
2. Scott
3. Klein
4. McGee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home