Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Published...ish

Today I discovered that some research I did for a professor last year has actually been published, and though I'm not a co-author or anything, I'm mentioned and thanked. Pretty exciting, eh?

The rest of today was busy: five hours of work at the hospital, class, getting an oil change, doing laundry and dishes, returning movies and empty kegs, donating clothes, baking bread, cleaning out the fridge, working three hours at the front desk and so on. I'm trying to get everything done before I leave for spring break. Tomorrow brings more class and work, dinner with Boyfriend Matt, Mary and Jeremy at Amadeus, bar night at Necto and bowling. Friday, I head out of town. The weekend in Chicago and Urbana-Champaign celebrating my 25th birthday should be fun, and I can't wait to go to Florida after that. Tanning, shopping, girl time, the King Tut exhibit... what more could a girl ask for?

And apparently no one reads my blog except my dad, Klein and some anonymous person. Now I feel more comfortable posting my innermost secrets. ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph-
That is great!
B

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home