Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Why does Microsoft Outlook hate me?

I've been struggling with Microsoft Outlook for the past three years. I finally got it updated from the Windows website. Now, the new version is great, and it even actually lets me send emails. The problem? It shuts down approximately every 3 minutes while I'm using it. If I continue to restart it, the functioning time gets even smaller, down to about 30 seconds. Any suggestions out there?

Life here has been good and busy. Classes are on the upswing. Matt and I did good things with wedding planning, including ordering tuxes and bridesmaid dresses. We took a trip to Minneapolis to go to a banquet honoring my dad as the outgoing president of the Midwest Showmen's Association. While there, we also saw friends Braden, Rebecca, Steve, Kate, Klein, Vina and Jon. We ate at a couple of great restaurants, too. Now I'm just getting through another week of school before going to DC for Tricia's baby shower. She's expecting her second baby, another boy (Joey) in February - my friends are so grown up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home