Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Check, check

I'm sitting around with a gargantuan headache and realized I hadn't updated over here in awhile, primarily because my laptop crashed. So I'm borrowing Matt's for a few and thought I'd say hi to cyberspace.

Over the last two weeks, I graduated with my masters degree in public health and my law degree. Many family members came in to visit: my mom, my dad and his wife, my grandma, my sister and Matt's mom. My mom and I took care of a few wedding details while she was in town (I now have pretty, sparkly shoes) and she brought in a giant box of wedding invitations. Now I'm spending several blissful days addressing them while Matt is off to Chicago for an interview with a medium sized law firm there. Keep your fingers crossed on his behalf!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we missed you steph, hope all is well, and congrats on ur degrees

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home