Friday, March 23, 2007

Weddings on the brain

Lately, I've been having wedding nightmares. I don't know if it's just because I spend a reasonable amount of time planning the wedding or what, but I'm having them at least a couple of times a week. Madness!

In last night's dream, I wore my wedding dress to the dress rehearsal. Dress rehearsal, right? It made sense. But everyone laughed. Then, the next morning, I slept in and forgot that I had to get my hair and makeup done. When I finally made it to the church, and the ceremony was about halfway through, I realized I had forgotten to write the portion of the service I am writing. I was taking notes right up there on the altar and trying to discreetly pass them to one of my bridesmaids to read.

What's wrong with me?

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

don't stress yet! You still have months to go before the big walk. I'm sure w/ all the planning and organizing everything will go great!
b

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home