Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I am terrible at Lent

Well, my Lenten resolutions are 50/50. I have not played a computer game since Lent began. However, I also have not gone running. Not even once. I've picked up my working out a bit - definitely have used the spare bedroom elliptical a few times - and have gone walking. But nothing even close to running. If only Adrienne were here... with her here, even training for a half marathon was relatively simple. Running meant good chats three times a week! Now, running would mean freezing my butt off with no music and no companion. Not nearly as fun.

The last couple of weeks were eventful. I finished up a lot of schoolwork and then took on Spring Break. I got to catch up with Mary, went to the Chop House for my birthday, and purchased all of the favors for our wedding. Matt and I went out to Boston to visit his family (and friends), where they surprised me with a carrot cake and many presents - all books! We also got to play with our adorable nephew (well, okay, my nephew-to-be), who is learning to crawl and to slobber all over things. A funny slobbering picture will be posted soon, if I can get it off of Matt's phone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home