Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thanks, editors

Things are busy here. I've been working on editing an article of the Journal of Race and Law. This semester's article is a bit of a break - last semester, the article I edited was 100 pages long, with more than three hundred tedious citations. It needed a lot of work. This semester the editors were kind enough to give me a gem of an article - just under forty pages with around 100 cites. They even gave me a staff of four. It's still busy, but definitely less so than last semester.

This weekend, Matt and I have the last of our marriage prep - a two day retreat with other engaged couples at St. Mary's. I'm kind of looking forward to it. They have sessions on sort of interesting things, like money, in-laws, having children... Matt is much less excited. Is that just the way men are? He's dreading the retreat so much that I promised him Indian food afterwards. I'm not a big fan of Indian food, so this is a big deal for him.

I'll let you know how the retreat goes - it should be interesting at least!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe it is a guy thing. After Eric and I went to our day thing I think Eric thought it was bettter after the fact. He realized they weren't there to interogate you, they were there to get you to talk to eachother. Something that was actually sort of fun.

Relax and enjoy each other!
B

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home