Monday, March 19, 2007

Girl time

Friday night was an absolute treasure. Friends Geri, Anne and Janine came over for the evening. We opened a bottle of Chardonnay, dug out some beers, and dove into the four-layer Whole Food dip and blue corn chips that Geri brought with her. We chatted, ate more food (Lean Totino’s pizza rolls, some only-slightly-burnt Snickerdoodles) and watched Center Stage, one of my favorite girly movies. Okay, it’s a terrible movie, but I always enjoy watching it. Janine crashed at my place afterwards and we spent most of the next day lazing around the house, watching TV and chatting.

What a great night! I sometimes forget how much I miss classic girl time, until I have it again. I’ve got to remember to make sure those things happen every now and then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janine said...

I love girl time, too! Thanks for having me over--I miss hanging out with friends :-)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home