Monday, April 16, 2007

Tired and unmotivated

In nine days, I'll be done with my traditional schooling. I'll have everything done for my master's degree and everything done for my law degree.

Now I need to find the motivation to get through these nine days. I've reached the point of not caring much about the politics of the New York trans fat ban, or spendthrift and discretionary trusts, or insurance reimbursement of complimentary and alternative medicine.

However, I'm pretty darn excited for tomorrow. As a part of a presentation on complementary and alternative medicine, my group is having an acupuncturist come to class and I am the test subject. How cool (and nerve-wracking) is that?

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

9 more days? You can make that! You are almost at the finish line, Go beer monkey Go!
-B
(I didn't want to use your real name...)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

You can do it!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home