Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy fourth!

This fourth of July is somewhat low key. This morning I ran a 5K with Amanda, Alison, Jackie, Geri and Meredith. (Alex was there too, though he was a good 15 minutes ahead of us!) For some reason this morning's run was super tough. I felt achy and tired, and wasn't as cheerful as I usually am during runs with friends. But we still ran an okay, race, finishing under 35 minutes.

Right now I'm relaxing at home with a Law and Order marathon and my BarBri book. This afternoon, I'm off to Detroit for my dress fitting and then to the McCourts to visit some of my favorite kids. Matt's day is a little more exciting: he's off in Amherst, Massachusetts, setting up his final 2007 fireworks show. He called me this morning and left a message reminding me that there's only one month until our wedding. Can you believe it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home