Saturday, May 12, 2007

Last free week...

This week is my last "free week" before a summer of travelling, studying and getting married begins. I'll be working at the hospital during the days, of course, but this weekend and during the evenings I'm going to try to take advantage of the bit of freedom that I have. What should I do around Ann Arbor that I haven't done in awhile? My plans right now include bike rides, picnics and Dominick's.... I need to add more to this list.

Matt got home last night from an interview in Chicago. We relaxed for the evening with my mother's famous beef stroganoff and stuffed strawberries, and watched more of the fifth season of the Shield. If you don't watch it, you're missing out. The show -- in particular, this fifth season with Forest Whitaker -- is amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home