Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Graduate

It's official; I've graduated from both law school and public health school. I've gotten my final grades and I'm happy to say I passed all of my classes. Having all of the family in for graduation was great, and Matt did a fantastic job of coordinating everything.

Since graduation, I've been travelling quite a bit. Matt and I went out to Boston, where his sister Carrie threw us an amazing party. Then I was off to Iowa to visit my mother and to go to Bethany's wedding, which was absolutely beautiful and sweet and wonderful. I drove back home on Sunday (with a quick detour to a friend's Chicago BBQ), and then started work and BarBri. This weekend we're heading back to Chicago: Matt has interviews, and I have much more fun stuff to do: help Meg with her new apartment, attend my own shower and bachelorette party, and attend Emily's baby shower. I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home