Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Big city girl

So, I've officially worked three days at my brand new job, and I've been living with a BOY for five days. Pretty crazy, eh?

Living with Boyfriend Matt has been great so far. I was incredibly nervous moving in, but he has been quite the calming influence. Also, his bar class doesn't start for another week, so he's been incredibly helpful: unpacking the house, making dinner, keeping the place clean. I am so spoiled.

Work has been good so far, though I'm worried that I'm getting in a little over my head! The projects are tough but interesting. The people have been friendly and welcoming. Tomorrow night is our first big firm event: a cocktail party to welcome the summer associates. I'm looking forward to meeting more of my co-workers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home