Monday, July 17, 2006

Winding up

It's hard to believe that the summer in Chicago is nearing its end. This weekend was wonderful and relaxing, despite the heat. Saturday was filled with movies and wine tasting with my friend Heather. On Sunday, I went to church, then the beach, and spent the afternoon and evening cleaning house, doing laundry and working on a couple of projects.

Today, I realized I only have three weeks left in Chicago, which seems absurd. I haven't done most of the things that I planned to do. However, over the next three weeks, I'll get to do a lot of fun things: the architechure tour, Grandma's retirement party, a Russian dinner, Mike and Maren's wedding, wine with old colleagues and maybe even a baseball game!

Boyfriend Matt takes the bar in a week and is surprisingly calm. I know that a year from now, I'll be in a panic over the same exam. I guess that's why we work well together - I can get him psyched up when it's the right time, and he is definitely wonderful at calming me down when I get too crazy. Ah, love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home