Sunday, May 21, 2006

Congratulations, Jos!

My little sister graduated from Notre Dame today. In the fall, she's off to graduate school in Oregon. I'm so proud! Boyfriend Matt and I got to go attend some of the graduation festivities yesterday, including the closing mass and the banquet dinner. Both of my parents and both grandmothers were also in attendance. It was delightful to celebrate Jos's accomplishments with everyone.

One week of work is finished; the second week is about to begin. It's been harder than I was expecting, but it has also been exhilarating. The opportunity to go to interesting restaurants around town has been fantastic - so far, we have been to Blue Water Grille, Sushi Wabi and Blackbird. I've tried eel, suckling pig and lamb's tongue. (Not bad! Really!) I look forward to a summer more of interesting eating. Anyone have any favorite Chicago restaurants I should check out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home