Thursday, June 29, 2006

Favorite seat on the bus!

I got my favorite seat on the bus today. I've only had it three times, and I only get it when the bus is so crowded that I barely get on. The seat, of course, is not actually a seat. It's a spot - the spot standing right next to the driver, holding on to waist high rails and standing tall in front of the huge windshield. You feel like you're ... I don't know, steering a huge yacht that's moving at a great speed. Just on land. The bus goes down Lakeshore Drive so you can see the lake with the beautiful city skyline and the zoo. It's the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goat said...

Now all you need to do is lean up against the rail, spread your arms like wings and shout, "I'm the queen of the world!" Just don't hit your head on the windshield.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home