Friday, August 04, 2006

Job! Moving!

Yesterday my firm offered me a position! I will begin working for the firm's health care department as a first year associate in September 2007. This is pretty exciting stuff. Since I went straight from high school to college to grad school, I've never had a real life, full time job. What am I going to do without summers as a change of pace??

In other news, today is my last day of work. We have a big celebration event tonight, which will be made doubly fun because my friend Meg is coming in to town. Tomorrow night Boyfriend Matt and I will meet up with her whole family for dinner, and then we will go to see her sister Claire's play. Sunday morning we'll hit up the Bongo Room one last time, then we'll pack and move. I'll land back in Ann Arbor in a few days after a trip to Cedar Falls with Boyfriend Matt. If anyone's going to be in town, let me know!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't think I will be home, but you are welcome to swing by IC if it is on the way back to MI. :)

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i am dumb, I also meant. Congratulations on the job offer!!! and this is bethany your distracted friend ;)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home