Monday, August 28, 2006

Trip Day 1

Sorry it's been so long! We have just returned from our trip out west and are trying to organize Jenny's move out of my apartment and Matt's move in to my apartment. To catch everyone up, I'll blog about our trip day by day. :)

I flew from Detroit to Seattle (via Atlanta: thanks, AirTrain) and met up with Matt at the airport. He was coming in from Vegas, where he hung out with the boys for a few days. Mary and Jeremy picked us up at the airport and we went out to lunch near their lovely apartment in Capitol Hill. We spent the first part of the afternoon relaxing and catching up with them. Later on, we met up with a couple of their friends and went kayaking for a couple of hours in Lake Union. We rounded off the night with a quick dinner (delicious fish tacos at Ivan's) and a viewing of Project Runway. Matt, Mary and Jeremy headed out to some funky hipster bar; I fell asleep on my air mattress almost immediately.

Up next: Day 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home