Saturday, August 12, 2006

Oops. Double oops.

I made a frozen pizza for dinner. I went to pull a paper towel off of the roll and then noticed there was already one sitting on the counter. Did I already grab one, I thought? I figured I must have, so I used the paper towel to blot a piece of pizza. Then I caught a recognizable whiff of... Windex. Yes, this was the towel I used to clean a picture frame. Oops. There went the pizza.

Then, as I was getting ready for bed, I fumbled through my newly-reorganized-to-incorporate-Matt's-stuff bathroom cabinet for toothpaste. While squeezing it onto my toothbrush, I noticed that it looked a little strange. It also smelled strange. Of course it did: it wasn't toothpaste. It was antibiotic cream. There goes the toothbrush. (Or can I still use it if I clean it well?)

It's definitely time for bed. Sweet dreams!

4 Comments:

Blogger Goat said...

Oh man, I once mistook IcyHot for toothpaste. Thank jebus it smells so much -- I noticed the pungent aroma right as I was stciking the toothbrush in my mouth.

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew! toss the toothbrush! I remembered the winery we were talking about it is Winter'sHill, and it is near Domaine Drouhin, which is one of the oldest vineyards in OR. DD has a really great view of the valley and is really fancy, but not over priced for a great taste, while WH is just getting started doesn't have a formal place built yet but a free tasting of multple styles including a rose, pinot gris, pinot noir, and desert wine. If you have time, check them out!
http://www.wintershillwine.com/
B

12:22 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I think if it hadn't been antibiotic cream, it would have been icyhot. They were right next to each other :)

And B, those places look great! They aren't too far from where we'll be so maybe we'll try and hit them up

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Graphic design online colleges Cdc valium Surplus military hummers parts Didrex fioricet Risk management certification and cincinnati and ohio prostrate cancer Alfa romeo engine for sale 3 free ring tones pain relief

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home