Monday, September 18, 2006

Long time, no post

Sorry it's been awhile! Things in Ann Arbor have been quite busy. I went back to my jobs at the front desk of the lawyer's club and at the University of Michigan's Hospital Systems Legal Office. Matt and I road tripped down to the Michigan/Notre Dame game, which was quite a disaster. (At least for Notre Dame fans.) Though the game was sad, it was fun to see Erin, Chris, Patrick, Brian, Meg, Chris, Ryan, Trish and the Marios, and everyone else.

Matt and I have also been working on cleaning up our apartment and planning our wedding. We met with our priest from St. Mary's; we found a reception site. Hurray! Classes have been busy, too - my schedule includes Tax, Admin, Alternative Dispute Resolutions and a seminar on the Board of Directors. The classes are especially nice, because all should be helpful next year when I begin my position as a first year associate in the health law department at my law firm.

So, that's what's going on here. The next few weeks bring a couple of parties, a couple of good football games, Matt's birthday, a trip to Boston to visit Matt's family and a trip to Iowa and Chicago to see my mom and go shopping for wedding dresses. Wedding dress shopping - I can't wait! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home