Thursday, August 31, 2006

Trip Day 2

On our second day in Seattle, Jeremy and Mary slept in and Matt and I went for fancy coffee. The latte art was pretty beautiful - my artsy coffee picture can show you the leaf the barista made for me.


Matt also got a haircut as he was starting to look a little scruffy. In the afternoon, Mary left to volunteer and Matt, Jeremy and I wandered around the Pike Place Market, stopping at the original Starbucks and admiring all of the beautiful flowers. Matt and I signed up for an underground tour and explored the depths of Seattle after that. In the evening, we met up with Erin, Greg, Joe, Stephanie, Mary and Jeremy for dinner at a local Thai restaurant. We had a great time seing old friends and introducing them to one another. The food was fantastic and the night was great. We returned home, and Matt and I fell asleep on the air mattress and prepared for an early morning trip to Portland!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janine said...

HEY! I love that book--The Amazing Adventures of Cavalier and Clay. Very impressive style. I've also read one of Chabon's short stories, which was good. Sounds like you had a great trip. I'll be at Alison's on Wednesday, so I'll see you there!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home